We defend employers against the range of employment-related claims, including those asserted under Title VII, the ADA, the ADEA, and the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act. We have also defended employers against state law claims of wrongful discharge, negligent hiring, negligent supervision, defamation, and other claims. We help employers protect their confidential and proprietary business information from the unlawful competition by bringing injunctive proceedings to enforce valid non-competition agreements, and work diligently to defend our clients’ management decisions.
Our attorneys also represent management in union grievance arbitrations and other disputes involving collective-bargaining agreements.
Our work in the Employment Law arena includes the following types of issues and claims:
- Employment Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation claims
- Wrongful Discharge claims
- Wage and Hour claims
- Claims involving personnel policies and employment handbooks
- Disputes involving trade secrets and non-compete agreements
- Claims under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and other federal and state anti-discrimination laws
- State employment law claims, including negligent hiring, negligent supervision, defamation, and other claims
- Internal investigations of claims of discrimination and harassment.