Human Resources Professionals and management personnel routinely call on us for advice with regard to their compliance with the breadth of employment laws pertaining to their business. They also call us for guidance on employee discharge and other significant management decisions, and to assist in developing solutions to day-to-day workforce management issues. In this regard, we help employers be proactive rather than reactive in an effort to avoid litigation involving business management decisions.
Our services include assisting employers to effectively communicate with their workforce by developing and revising employee handbooks and employment policies and procedures. Our drafting experience includes employment agreements, separation and severance agreements, and independent contractor agreements. We also conduct investigations of internal complaints of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
Our work supporting employers has involved the following types of matters and issues:
- Draft and review of employee handbooks.
- Draft and review personnel policies, forms, employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, non-competition agreements, severance and separation agreements, etc.
- Advise employers on employee discharge and other significant management decisions.
- Assist employers in developing solutions to day-to-day workforce management issues.
- Investigate internal complaints of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
- Provide advice on employment law compliance issues.
- Conduct seminars and training for management personnel and employees.